Covid -19 Latest Information
Friday 21st May 2021
David Austin Rose Garden & Plant Centre to reopen 1st June 2021We are thrilled to be reopening our rose gardens to visitors again. Please pre-book your tickets below, admission is free. Please be aware admissions will be limited to allow visitors to enjoy our spaces safely.
BOOK YOUR VISIT
A: We've introduced a wide range of new measures to make sure that the safety, health and wellbeing of all visitors and our team remains top priority.
Here’s our commitment to you:
- We’ve limited visitor numbers and introduced timed ticketing so that social distancing can be maintained with confidence.
- We’re following the Covid-19 government safety advice for all visitors and staff to achieve the highest standards.
- We have new operating procedures, regular cleaning schedules and one-way systems to help manage social distancing.
- We’ve installed protective screens to provide safe separations in areas that need it.
- You’ll see staff wearing personal protective equipment so they can work safely.
- We are contactless and cashless.
- A staggered break schedule has been implemented with extra break times to reduce interactions between staff.
- Employees who can work from home are doing so and we have the relevant systems in place.
- In our dispatch facilities staff are required to wear PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Check in using the NHS Test and Trace app on arrival.
- Maintain our 1 metre social distancing – that's an average garden spade.
- Wear a face covering in our indoor spaces.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided at regular times throughout your visit.
- Please have your ticket ready prior to entry to our carpark on either your phone or on a print-out, they will be scanned at the kiosk.
- Arrive within 30 minutes of your time slot starting.
- Leave promptly at the end of your time slot. The numbers visiting our gardens are closely monitored to ensure a safe experience for everyone.
A: Our staff are working safely to ensure the ongoing production of roses. This includes:
- Carefully looking after our current rose stock
- Tending to our rose crop for 2021 and 2022
- Continuing our breeding programme
A: Yes, our Rose Gardens, Restaurant and Plant Centre will be open from the 1st June 2021. Free admission is with a pre-booked ticket only. Book your ticket here.
A: Whilst we are not currently taking any new or re-arranged bookings for Afternoon Tea, all existing vouchers can be redeemed against food and drink purchased at both our Restaurant and Tea Room, as well as in our Plant Centre.
A: Unfortunately we are not currently taking new bookings for Afternoon Tea or Rose Pruning courses. We hope to resume these next year, further updates will be posted to our website.
ORDERS & DELIVERY
A: Potted roses are available for immediate delivery. Our bare root roses are currently out of season but can be for pre-ordered for delivery in November 2021.
A: Our bare root roses are currently out of season but can be pre-ordered for delivery in November 2021.
A: Yes, our website is still open and we are currently taking orders. Our deliveries are running as usual.
A: Yes, our rose experts are still able to process orders by phone. Our phone lines are open Monday-Friday 8.30am to 6.00pm and Saturday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
A: Our deliveries are running as usual.
A: Yes, all our deliveries are now contact-fee. Your delivery will not require a signature and will be left at your door, unless you have provided other instructions with your order.
A: Phone - The easiest way to contact us is by phone. Call one of our rose experts on 0800 111 4699 (free to call). Our phonelines are open Monday-Friday 8.30am to 6.00pm and Saturday 8.30am to 4.30pm. Email - Please email email@example.com. Due to our reduced staff it is taking us longer than normal to respond to emails. Online Chat - You can chat directly with our rose experts via our website at www.davidaustinroses.co.uk. Our webchat is open Monday-Friday 8.30am - 6.00pm.
A: Our rose experts handpick only the best roses which are carefully packed and delivered in a perfect condition for planting.
A: Yes, we will be reopening our Rose Gardens and Plant Centre on 1st June. Free admission is with a pre-booked ticket only. Book your ticket here.