This border garden fork is slightly smaller than our digging fork, and perfect for planting roses in more compact spaces. Ideal for smaller gardeners or for those who prefer a lighter-weight tool, the solid ash handle has a comfortable 'Y' grip and is double riveted at the base for strength. Robust, stainless steel tines are rolled for outstanding strength and highly resistant to rust.
Size: Length 100cm
- Great for gardening in compact spaces
- Extremely strong with a double riveted base
- Double-riveted socket for strength
- Solid ash handle with ‘Y’ grip for comfort
- Stainless steel rolled tines