Why David Austin Roses?
David Austin Roses Limited is a world-leading breeder of fine English Roses. A family business based in the Shropshire countryside, the company has over 200 varieties of roses to its name.
In 1961, David Austin Snr (1926-2018) introduced his first English Rose, ‘Constance Spry’. Now, nearly 60 years on, his collection of English Roses are celebrated throughout the world, winning a plethora of awards for their exceptional beauty, delicious fragrances and outstanding garden performance.
If you feel like you have the right talent to be part of the David Austin Roses family then we would love to talk to you about how we can help you build your career.
As a Customer Services Advisor you will support customers who contact David Austin Roses through a variety of customer contact channels, including Phone. Email, Live-Chat and Social Media. You will provide expert advice together with supporting customers who wish to make a purchase or who have an enquiry.
We are currently looking for people to work a mixture of hours, including evenings and weekends.
Provide expert advice:
• Provide information and advice relating to products, growing conditions, etc.
• Support customers wishing to make a purchase
• Provide information about additional products e.g. food, tools, planting, pruning
• Take payments
• Arrange refunds where appropriate
• Deliver brand qualities
• Represent the David Austin Roses brand standards
• Provide a friendly professional service to customers
Key Skills and Competencies:
• Written and oral communications
• Relationship building and management
• Customer orientated
• Flexible approach to work
• Working as part of a team
• Customer Service skills
• Working across a variety of customer contact channels