We are always on the look out for talented people.
If you would like to work for David Austin Roses please send your CV through to email@example.com
We're looking for an Ecommerce Executive/Manager to have ownership of the day to day ecommerce outlet for David Austin Roses. This role will have a mixture of responsibilities; overseeing the trading of the brand online against a back drop of broader digital duties.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Ownership of the platform (Shopify +), handling everything when it comes to payment gateways, site integrations, site performance and ticket management.
- Responsible for relationship with support ecom consultancy, as well as design and build partners, working closely with external development teams.
- You're remit will extend to site optimisation, handling A/B testing, User research and site refinement.
- Oversight of the reporting, analysis and general harnessing of data to inform decision making will also be central to this person's skillset, you'll ideally have a deep experience with Google Analytics.
- The role also has broader digital off-shoots, into SEO, PPC & the brands broader content agenda, and how that drives trading performance. Whilst you'll have support from others an interest and strong command and interest in how brands communicate across channel, and how that influences trading, would be great.
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org