We've introduced a wide range of new measures to make sure that the safety, health and wellbeing of all visitors and our team remains top priority. Please familiarise yourself with these ahead of visiting us.
Here’s our commitment to you:
- We’re following the Covid-19 government safety advice for all visitors and staff to achieve the highest standards.
- We have new operating procedures, cleaning schedules and one-way systems to help manage social distancing.
- We’ve installed protective screens to provide safe separations in areas that need it.
- You’ll see staff wearing personal protective equipment so they can work safely.
- We are contactless and cashless.
Here’s how you can keep safe too:
- Check in using the NHS Track and Trace app on arrival.
- Maintain our 1 metre (3ft) social distancing – that's an average garden spade.
- Wear a face covering in our indoor spaces.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided at regular times throughout your visit.